Monday, May 4, 2009

Eye Doctors



I had to go to the eye doctors last Friday because it was my last day with insurance and I needed to order more contacts. I had not been in for two years so I had to go for the whole check up. It was a last minute appointment so I didn't have time to find a babysitter for Brynlee. She was really good while I got my eyes checked.I was about done and Dr. Poulter asked if I wanted to get Brynner's eyes checked before I left. I asked him what they did to check a babies eyes. He explained to me that they would have to dialate them but all would be well. I was a little nervous but I decided to let them do it. Brynlee was a big girl and didn't even cry. Look how cute she looked in her glasses. She had to sport them. I thought for sure that she would pull them off, but she liked them.

1 comment:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute! It was good to have you at Emma's baptism on Saturday. I'm so glad you came. Thanks for the nice gift for her, too.

    ReplyDelete